Skip to main content

My COVID-19 Hypothetical Behavioral Software Engineering Model - An Update

 Finally reviewed my hypothetical behavioral software engineering model on COVID-19 after I first identified the behavior in COVID-19, around early 2020 when COVID-19 became more prevalent, all I can say is that I'm both amazed and exhausted.

I used public sources for my model. However, there are many sources that indicated the same general behavior of COVID-19. I simply used some Computer Science principles to encapsulate the behavior to then try to create a hypothetical model. The model will hopefully get some code in C++, and it will hopefully make it to my Computer Science portfolio for display to prospective employers.

I'm still not worried about COVID-19, but I am still using Vitamin D and Vitamin C in high doses (higher than normal within reason), and I am vaccinated. I'm not too worried about the vaccine side effects either. I hear the vaccines have their own issues. 

When I first created my model, I was eager to get something published to highlight my skills in Computer Science as well as begin padding the intellectual résumé. Now, after my skills have become more refined, and I have more understanding on a couple of other things, I firmly believe COVID-19 is the worst intellectual disaster to come out of a foreign country since Chernobyl. Its politicization here in America, is even more intellectually dumbfounding. 

I won't be able to release some of my findings for various reasons. COVID-19 is out there, it is a thing, who knows what type of science the Chinese were doing at the time, to then have something like COVID-19 spawn from some, for lack of better words, "unorthodox research" using bat DNA.

All my work on COVID-19 won't go to waste. It served to sharpen my analytical skills as well as a few other skills, so I'll definitely have work samples for job applications. I guess that's a plus. Taking my hypothetical models to the next step in the scientific process, to add some concreteness to them, is a goal I am thinking about. That is currently something I think about now, but it is not a priority at the moment as I have expanded my perspectives intellectually, and have other interests in this regard.

So, my COVID-19 research is done, I just need to finalize it and make it presentable for prospective employers in the field of Computer Science; makes a decent portfolio project. 

All of my COVID-19 opinions and research, should not be construed as medical advice. In this regard, please listen to the experts. My model was designed by me, using my intellectual abilities in Computer Science, to try to ascertain why the experts (at the beginning of the pandemic), stated one thing in response to how COVID-19 behaved, and then COVID-19 went off "into the wild" and behaved a certain way.

I was looking for a potential "why" to the experts' precautions at the beginning of the pandemic. This doesn't mean I didn't trust what the experts said, at the very beginning of the pandemic, around early 2020. It just means my intellectual curiosity got piqued by the topic, I drew some parallels from what I read about COVID-19, and what I knew about Computer Science, to then finally build a hypothetical model.

I did find answers to the "why" I was searching for, but all my research, as it was done using publicly available sources on the internet, will remain in the hypothetical stage. I don't know if I'll pursue further testing on my research to add some scientific merit to it, but the possibility will always be there.



Comments