Skip to main content

Computer Science: Mind-Vision Project Entry #1

Mind-Vision is an ongoing project that is always in development (meaning this is something that I am constantly thinking about). It is currently in the early stages of the rough stages. 

I'm not sure what compelled me to create Mind-Vision. At the time, I was thinking of finding a way to restore vision to humans by bypassing the eye and delivering the vision signals straight to the brain via special equipment (as in a cure for blindness, yes). 

I submitted the potential blindness 'cure' as a software design answer to a midterm in the same 'advanced' software engineering class where Mind-Vision was born. I continued working on Mind-Vision since then. It is my own little creation. I do have an ultimate development goal for it. I'll see how that goes.

 Github for the Mind-Vision project: https://github.com/xpqx/software-design-lab/blob/main/ai_mind_vision/readme.md#mind-vision

Comments