Skip to main content

SWE Project #2: Hypothetical Software Engineering Behavioral Analysis on COVID-19 Part I

(Disclaimer: Analysis is in progress. I am reviewing for a few things. The language is a bit sensationalistic, but I am my own worst critic sometimes. This is only a hypothetical software engineering explanation to COVID-19. This is an independent analysis.) 

A small hypothetical analysis on COVID-19 using Computer Science fundamentals. This analysis began before the COVID-19 Delta variant. I am in the process of analyzing the Delta variant to see what can be gleaned from it. 

I'll continue adding slides until the presentation is complete. I need to remove some fluff as well as organize some elements of the COVID-19 presentation a bit more.

This is Part I of the presentation. It lays the groundwork to understand the rest of the presentation.









Comments